iPod Walk ThroughOverview
Gratis Internet is the company behind a wave of new websites including FreeiPods.com. The offers include Free Xbox 360, Free iPod, and PSPs, which are all FREE. While this may seem too good to be true, it's not. All of Gratis's sites are completely advertiser supported. They make money from each completed offer. Although the exact price is not disclosed, some can reach as high as $75 per referral. No worries though, the process is quite simple and painless to complete and it is explained step by step to you below.
This guide is written as if you were signing up for a Free iPod.
NOTE: We strongly recommend reading our FAQ (next post) before beginning this walkthrough.
1) Open up another free email account from hotmail or yahoo. Personally, I didn't receive any spam in 2 years, however I wouldn't take any chances. Again, 1 more small reason why CNN reports these companies as legitimate.
2) After acquiring an email, you will need to sign up (using Internet Explorer) at FreeiPods.com (it is appreciated if you use one of the referral links above). Pick which iPod you want and enter in your email and password. Then click Next Step.
3) You will be prompted for your name and address to which they will ship your free iPod Nano.
4) Next will be a series of questions. Feel free to click Yes, but if you click No you will not be penalized in any way.
5) On the next page, if you desire, you can enter in some of your friend's e-mail addresses, but it's not necessary. Just click the "Skip this Step" button to proceed to the Offers page.
6) Although the offers change very often, the AOL, Video Professor, and Real Arcade offers seem to be the easiest of the offers that don't go away. Some other good offers that show up from time to time include Stamps.com and Ancestry.com. NOTE: If you do not wish to share your credit card, there are options available. Some banks offer charged cards that have a certain amount of money on them. Also, PrivaCash.com is another great option. Basically a it's a prepaid credit card. You can use it like you would do with any other credit card.
Currently, True.com is the best offer to complete because it's a 7 day free trial. Which means that they will only charge your credit card if you don't cancel before the trial ends. You will get credit in 1-2 days. Never cancel immediately after you get credit. Wait a couple of days then cancel if you don't like the service.
7) Be Sure to activate your account by going to the My Account page and clicking the activation link. If this e-mail doesn't seem to come through, check your spam folder and your spam filters.
8) After you have completed an offer, you need to get five others to do the same. This is where we come in. By signing through the pictures (beginning of this site), I will put your referral link on this page. This will help you a lot by letting you get a lot of referrals. Even though this site will help you a lot, you need to tell your family members and friends (be sure to read all of the FAQ to prevent fraud) Remember, since Gratis is 100% advertiser supported, they know when your referrals are not unique, so don't refer yourself. Gratis has many ways to check for cheaters. Don't try to cheat.
9) Once you and eight of your friends have completed an offer and Gratis has approved your account, it's time for you to order your free iPod. You will be asked to confirm your name and shipping address (remember, no P.O. Boxes) and then your status will change from pending, to in progress, to shipped. Once your order has shipped, there might be a tracking number on your status page.
1) Create a new e-mail address.
2) Sign up at one of the six websites above
3) Complete 1 offer
4)Refer some 5 friends to do the same thing
5) Wait 2-3 weeks for your free item
New to the whole free product market? Having trouble getting referrals?
That is what theGratisGuide is here for!!! To get more referrals, you need your account to get exposure. The way to do that is to post your link on the internet somewhere. However, you can't just post it anywhere. Some places don't want you to post it, and other places where they do let you post it, no one goes there and looks. That is what theGratisGuide is here for. What we do is offer a place where people with existing accounts meet new people to the "free product" community. To keep this process going and to keep it successful as it is, refer people to this website (http://thegratisguide.blogspot.com) as opposed to referring them to Freeipods.com (or another site) directly. This site gets 100s of unique hits each day, guarenteeing you referrals for your free ipod site or any other site. Let us know if you have any suggestions for the site or anything that is on your mind.
To have your referral link placed at this website, you must sign up by clicking one of the free products above(the pictures) and complete 1 offer. Once you have received credit for the offer, I will put your refferal link on this website and it will stay on this website till you have some refferals.
Email me at email@example.com with the email labeled thegratisguide, with the following:
1) The offer you completed
2) Email used during signup
3) Your referral link for the website
When a spot becomes avalaible, your referral link will be advertised on this website until you get some greens (people who have completed an offer). This usually takes 1 week. As you probably know, even though this site will help you get some referrals, you need to tell your friends and family members to help you out. Obviously, they won't believe a word your saying until you show them some proof. Refer them to this site, so they can check out the proof.
Note: You have to sign up by clicking the picture above for which ever site you want in order to have your referral link advertised. I will advertise your referral link for any site you comlete. For example, if you completed an offer for free ipod and free psp site then I will only advertise your referral link for those 2 sites. Refer to the Questions and Answer section below. If you have any questions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment.